Thank you!
Ron R

-----Original Message-----
From: Loftus Becker [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2018 4:27 PM
To: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] unbalanced wave form

If you click on them, you can copy the larger and very legible image, and paste it into another program (word processor, graphics program) and they’ll print out fine.

On a Mac, it’s control-click on the large image to bring up a menu, choose “Copy image,” open Preview, and choose File/New from Clipboard. Not sure of the sequence on a PC, but I’m sure it’s something similar.

Lofty Becker