Be careful with Capstan. If there’s much vibrato in the original it will dry it up. Also insists on latching the music to a Western chromatic scale. And the algorithm is cranky sounding.

It superficially sounds ok at first blush but if you have a clean original to compare the results with you’ll hear it instantly. And watching what it thinks it should do to a an all digital source with zero wow is pretty alarming. It’s a great jitter-making plug-in.

If all you need to correct is a pitch drift Capstan is hitting it with a hammer.

If I can help let me know, there’s some clean ways to do this.

Please pardon the mispellings and occassional insane word substitution I'm on an iPhone