The Jakarta office is preparing for the move to the new Embassy. There will be no closures; however, we expect disruption in our internet services as we switch over to the new location.  We will share more information as we know more.

From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of jakarta2
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2018 7:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Library of Congress Office Closure for October 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Below is the Library of Congress holiday listing for October 2018

Bangkok office :

1.    Monday, October 08, 2018 in observing "Colombus Day".

2.    Monday, October 15, 2018 in observing "The Passing of H.M. late King Bhumibol Adulyadej (observed) Day"

3.       Tuesday, October 23, 2018 in observing "Chulalongkorn Day"

Jakarta Office :

1.    Monday, October 08, 2018 in observing "Colombus Day".

Kuala Lumpur office :

1. Monday, October 08, 2018 in observing "Colombus Day".

Manila office :

1. Monday, October 08, 2018 in observing "Colombus Day".

Yangon office :

1.    Monday, October 08, 2018 in observing "Colombus Day".

2.    Wednesday, October 24, 2018 in observing "Full Moon of Thadinkyut Day".

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards,

Carol L. Mitchell, M.L.S., Ph.D.
Field Director