 From: Svensson, Lars
> Are there any plans to register datatypes for EDTF datestrings in order to
> transport those in e. g. RDF (à la "2001-34"^^edtf:seasonCode)?

Glad you mentioned that.
We registered this several years ago.  http://id.loc.gov/datatypes/edtf/EDTF
(or in rdf:  http://id.loc.gov/datatypes/edtf/EDTF.rdf )

We haven't publicized it, but you're free to use it, e.g.   "2001-34"^^edtf:EDTF"
where  edtf:  is the prefix for  http://id.loc.gov/datatypes/edtf

There is a slight complication.  http://id.loc.gov/datatypes/edtf  itself is a datatype scheme, meaning it is a group of datatypes, four of them, one for edtf in general and one for each level.   I am going to try to get this changed.  I don't think there needs to be more than one datatype (edtf general) and therefore no scheme.

If we make this change,  you would instead say:     2001-34"^^someprefix:EDTF
Where the prefix is for  http://id.loc.gov/datatypes/   (I don't know at this time what the recommended prefix will be, because we don't define any other active datatypes.)
I'll keep you posted on this.

Ray