Welcome, Ron.  Your're absolutely right --  your work on ISO 34003 is of particular interest to me (and likely to other members of this diverse community).

Would it be possible to share Ray's "list of 30+ calendars"?  It would enable me to plug some holes in the list I'm developing for my folly project.  I'm just a hobbyist programmer and not truly a member of any of the communities represented here.  My "work" probably will never see light of day beyond my laptop, but making Ray's list available here might just spring some ideas from the other folks listening in.

Thanks,
     Tony