Hello Jill,

I ran into the same issue. After sending the situation up the reporting
chain I received permission to require supervisor contact information on
the borrower's agreement, see attached. Some would be flippant about
providing that information, so I would remind them that the materials are
government property and to come back with the required information.   I
also started cc'ing the supervisor on the second email reminder if
necessary.  I keep track of all reminders, etc. on the spreadsheet I use
for circulation.

/r,

Virginia

Virginia M. Sanchez, MLIS
Librarian
Research Library
Yosemite National Park
P.O. Box 577
Mailing Address 9039 Village Drive
Yosemite, CA 95389
209.372.0280   voice
209.372.0255   fax

*"You will never know everything. Keep moving, keep smiling and keep loving
life as you take your journey." Doug A. Sandler,  "*10 Things Dr. Seuss Can
Teach Us About Life"