Hello Jill,

I ran into the same issue. After sending the situation up the reporting chain I received permission to require supervisor contact information on the borrower's agreement, see attached. Some would be flippant about providing that information, so I would remind them that the materials are government property and to come back with the required information.   I also started cc'ing the supervisor on the second email reminder if necessary.  I keep track of all reminders, etc. on the spreadsheet I use for circulation.

/r,

Virginia

Virginia M. Sanchez, MLIS
Librarian
Research Library
Yosemite National Park
P.O. Box 577
Mailing Address 9039 Village Drive
Yosemite, CA 95389
209.372.0280   voice
209.372.0255   fax

"You will never know everything. Keep moving, keep smiling and keep loving life as you take your journey." Doug A. Sandler,  "10 Things Dr. Seuss Can Teach Us About Life"