From: Center for the Book state centers communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Russell, Mary
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 1:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Invoicing timeline issue

I think this is a huge problem and should have been disclosed. I raised this concern via email with Dawn (and copied John) but her response leads me to think it isn’t  open to discussion. Without asking us (or even telling us before we committed to the program) LC appears to have decided we can fund LAL ourselves and be reimbursed later.

  --Mary

Mary A. Russell, Director
Center for the Book at the NH State Library
20 Park Street Concord NH 03301-6314
603-271-2866
[log in to unmask] (NEW- again)
http://nhbookcenter.org