John –

The plan of reimbursing the state Centers in April for participation in LAL came as a surprise to the State Centers and presents difficulties for many of us. It is also a significant change from what has been done in the past and upon which many of us made our plans. I draw your attention to the posts that have been distributed through the LOCCFB listserv today for specifics from various states.

Can this decision be reconsidered?

          --Mary

Mary A. Russell, Director
Center for the Book at the NH State Library
20 Park Street Concord NH 03301-6314
603-271-2866        [log in to unmask] (NEW- again)
http://nhbookcenter.org

Visit our blog at http://nhbookcenter.blogspot.com

[log in to unmask]" alt="NHSL300 - for signatures">