I asked about invoicing for our stipend this year. I was informed that I will invoice them AFTER April 12. I'm concerned about how this will work. We give Amazon gift cards from the money we received. We are not permitted to purchase them until after we get our money.

Last year we received our money in February, which allowed us time to do this. If we can't even invoice until mid-April, those kids are going to be waiting a while.

Is anyone else going to be up against this if they don't allow us to invoice until then? For those of you who incur promotion expenses, will this be a problem for you?

Susan Mark, Outreach Librarian
Wyoming State Library
2800 Central Ave.
Cheyenne WY 82002
307-777-5915
800-264-1281

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.