I asked here in our office. We are not permitted to fund first, get
reimbursed later on this one. If we can't get our money until after April
12, we'll have to send out prizes really, really late, which takes away
from the experience for the kids. We've also had kids win who were in our
juvenile detention facilities, and they can be hard to track down after the
school year ends.

Susan Mark, Outreach Librarian
Wyoming State Library
2800 Central Ave.