As Mary Jane Cuneo observed, the real solution will be to let identifiers
handle the work of differentiating one person's authority from another's
and let a display of several bits of data culled from an authority record
do the work of identifying the person to users. Trying to manage both tasks
with the AAP is fraught with difficulties, especially for persons with
common names.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hearn, Metadata Strategist