My reaction matches Robert's.  What you are trying to describe is an architectural drawing, whose title happens to match the name of the building that the drawing is associated with.

                                                                                Steve McDonald

From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Robert Maxwell
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2018 10:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCCLIST] Name/titles for an archtect

My opinion: the architect is the creator of the plan, not the building itself. So if you have I.M. Pei's architectural drawings for the Louvre pyramid, the AAP you give below could be correct (depending on what the preferred title turns out to be). The plans/designs are not the same work as the building itself, so it would be appropriate to have two different AAPs for those two different entities.

Bob

Robert L. Maxwell
Ancient Languages and Special Collections Cataloger
6728 Harold B. Lee Library
Brigham Young University
Provo, UT 84602
(801)422-5568