Hej all,

The deadline is extended until the 18th of November!

If you haven't replied, please aid us by replying!

Autumn greetings,
Karin

[log in to unmask]" class="GroupWiseMessageBody">

Hälsningar/Regards
Karin Bredenberg

Karin Bredenberg
Teknisk rådgivare, metadata /Senior technical advisor, metadata
Riksarkivet/Swedish National Archives
Avdelningen för offentlig informationshantering/Public Information Management
P.O. Box 12541, SE-102 29 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel + 46(0)10-476 71 23
SMS + 46(0)70-349 74 55
riksarkivet.se

>>> Peter McKinney <[log in to unmask]> 06/26/18 3:31 AM >>>

Kia ora koutou katoa,

How widely is PREMIS used? How is it being used to support digital preservation programmes? What can be done to improve PREMIS?

The PREMIS Editorial Committee would like to invite you to take part in a survey that will help us answer these questions.

The survey is designed to support the future direction of the PREMIS. We need to understand the current impact of PREMIS in the digital preservation community (and beyond) in order to help shape its future.

To do that we need the community’s help. We would truly appreciate your support. PREMIS exists because of the community and we try to ensure that the work we do supports the community. It should only take 15 minutes.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/V2ZSRM7

The survey will be open until 10 August 2018.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, or you would like to be more involved with PREMIS.

Ngā manaakitanga

Pete

Peter McKinney
| Digital Preservation Policy Analyst
National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa
Direct Dial:
+64 4 462 3931 http://digitalpreservation.natlib.govt.nz/
The National Library of New Zealand is part of the Department of Internal Affairs