Good Afternoon,
Please find attached a list of weeded materials and unneeded donations available from the NASA Headquarters Library. Please reply with any books that interest you, we'll cover the shipping.

Also, the HQ Information Center within the library acts as the distributor of NASA History Office publications<https://history.nasa.gov/series95.html>. The History Office's latest publication, Beyond Earth: A Chronicle of Deep Space Exploration<https://www.nasa.gov/connect/ebooks/beyond_earth_detail.html> is now available in perfect bound 363 page soft cover format (electronic versions may be downloaded through the link above). Please let me know if you are interested in receiving a copy.

We will take requests through November 30th.

Yours,

Rick Spencer

Richard Spencer, Reference Librarian
Information Services Group, LinTech Global, Inc.
Library, Archives, & Information Center
NASA Headquarters
300 E St. SW 1W53
Washington, DC 20546
(202) 358-0168
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/hqlibrary/<blocked::http://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/hqlibrary/>

Information provided in this email is for information and research purposes
and does not represent official statements of policy or position by NASA
or by LinTech Global, Inc.  The Library makes every effort to ensure that the information
provided is current, complete, and valid to the best of our professional standards.