Thank you all for your assistance with the request below. A copy was obtained through Duke Medical Center Library & Archives.

Regards,

Roni

From: Anderson, Roni (FAA)
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: report needed

Good afternoon.

I’ve tried to locate this report but have been unsuccessful in my attempts.

Ernsting J, Gedye J, McHardyG,.  Anoxia subsequent to rapid decompression. Flying Personnel Research Committee Report No. 1141. Air Ministry (U.K.) 1960.

If anyone has a copy, please email me, [log in to unmask]. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Respectfully,

Roni Anderson

Aviation Safety

Librarian, AAM-400A

FAA Civil Aerospace Medical Institute Library

6500 South MacArthur Blvd

Oklahoma City OK 73169

(O) 405-954-4398 (Fax) 405-954-4379

In our continuing effort to improve the quality of service to our stakeholders, the Office of Aerospace Medicine (AAM) would appreciate any comments you may have on our services and how to improve them. Your participation in meeting our goals for continuous improvement is greatly appreciated. http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/avs/stakeholder_feedback/aam/aam400/