Action Required - ArcGIS Security Update

GIS Users,

Some of you may have received an email from Esri regarding an update to their security requirements. GHE has already configured our ArcGIS Enterprise to use the security standards mentioned in this update, and no action is required on our part.

If you have any concerns, feel free to reach out.

Michael Schoelen

GIS Administrator [CTR]

Office of the Chief Information Officer

Geospatial Hosting Environment Project