From: Esri <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 15 November, 2018 12:05
To: Balakrishnan, Bhaskaran <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Register today for the Esri Federal GIS Conference 1/29-30 in DC

Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

Esri Federal GIS Conference

January 29 - 30, 2019
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt Vernon Pl NW, Washington, DC 20001

Register now to gain access to the 2019 Esri Federal GIS Conference and further your GIS education, grow your skill set, and learn new best practices.

Join 4,500 of your peers, government thought leaders, GIS innovators, and SMEs from Esri at this year’s conference. Return to the office with ready-to-use GIS solutions you can implement immediately.

Registrants will gain access to all Workshops, General Sessions, Beverage Breaks, Daily Lunches, access to the EXPO, Welcome Social, Hands-On Learning Lab, Map Gallery, and Networking Reception.

Don't miss out, register now! For more information, please visit our event site.

Government Executive Media Group
600 New Hampshire Ave NW, Washington DC 20037

This message was sent to [log in to unmask] from Government Executive Media Group on behalf of Esri, one of our trusted partners.
If you believe this was sent to you in error, please safely unsubscribe.