I'm willing to forgo the mental stimulation of a meeting for the respite of turkey anticipation.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Geospatial Hosting Environment <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Lazorchak, William
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2018 3:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Weekly GHE meeting this Wednesday, 11/21. Should we have it?

Folks,

Many humanoids enjoy the holiday of ritual mass consumption called "Thanksgiving."

Many Library staff take time off in advance to prepare their bodies for the gluttonous exercise ("pie training").

With that in mind, only 1/3 of the GHE staff will be available for the weekly GHE meeting on Wednesday 11/21. If others will be absent we can cancel in advance, but one of us will be there if a meeting is necessary.

Thanks,

Butch

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager, Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) Geospatial Hosting Environment Project Finding Aids EAD3 Project
BusinessObjects360 Project
Library of Congress
202-707-2603