From: Metadata Object Description Schema List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ashton, Jan
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 3:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MODS] Multiple organizations/corporate bodies in one file

Hi Tanis,

If you do want to record both the letter writer and the organization you could list them all, possibly using the marc relator roles of ‘Author’ for the letter writer and ‘Contributor’ or ‘Associated name’ for the corporate organization.

Jan

________________________________
[http://www.bl.uk/email/logo100.gif]

Jan Ashton