Hi everyone,

Wondering what you would do in this case. In an archival folder, I have several letters written from different people from different organizations, usually denoted by the different letterhead. It is usually the case where the organization is well-known but the person is not. So it would be good to note down all of these names. Would you record multiple corporate creators as well as personal creators, with a role subelement? If anyone can also link me to a list of roles (full titles, not abbreviated lists) that would be helpful.

Many thanks!
Tanis

Tanis Franco
Archivist
Library

UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO SCARBOROUGH
AC 263 | 1265 Military Trail, Toronto, Ontario, M1C 1A4
416-287-7494