  *   Title of article: "Former Attorney General [William P. Barr] Comments on Intelligence and Law Enforcement"
  *   Author: Greg Zapp
  *   Journal title: Periscope
  *   Date: 1993
  *   Edition/volume: v.18 #6
  *   Pages: 1 (?)

This has not been located as an online resource or via any library we've tried so far.

Periscope is published by United Communications Group.

Betsy Jayasuriya
Chief Librarian | Main Library
U.S. Department of Justice
p 202-514-7767<tel:202-514-7767>
c 202-532-3482<tel:202-532-3482>
f 202-532-3482

"It is easier to go to the Internet than to go to the library, undoubtedly. But the shift from no libraries to the existence of libraries was a much greater shift than what we've seen with the Internet's development." - Noam Chomsky (interview, 2013)