Hi Everyone,

The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management is working on a white paper, and we are considering  referencing a particular document in the white paper.  We have the full text of the document, but the particulars related to full authorship and place of publication are missing from our copy.

"Programmatic Agreement on Protection of Historic Properties During Emergency Response Under the National Oil and Hazardous Substances Pollution Contingency Plan" -- Updated April 30, 2002

I understand that this document was collaborative effort involving a number of organizations and government agencies.  For the purposes of bibliographic citation, does anyone know if there was a collective name for the task force, working group, or other corporate body that developed this document?  When I read over the document. I saw a list of organizations and agencies who signed the document -- and presumably worked on its drafting, but I didn't see an overall name for the group who worked on it.  The other option is to list all of the signatories in the bibliographic citation, but I was thinking that the body that drafted the document had a collective name associated with the task.

If anyone is familiar with this work, please contact me off list.  I'm grateful for any help you can provide.

Thank you,

Stephen Pomes, M.L.I.S., Librarian

U.S. Dept. of the Interior

Bureau of Ocean Energy Management