Good morning,

I'm one of the reference librarians at NASA Kennedy Space Center.  We've been asked to try to obtain a copy of two documents produced by Harvard's Cruft Lab in 1966.  At this time we don't have the necessary permissions to request scanning and downloading from DTIC.  I'm hope someone can provide these.  Please see the citations below:

Ting, Chung-Yu "A theoretical study of dielectric-coated cylindrical antennas. July 1966.  Accession number: AD0640665 (or maybe AD-640665)

Wu, Tai Tsun & King, Ronald W.P. "The integral equation for the current in a thick tubular antenna.  May 1966.  Acession number: AD0637990 (or maybe AD-637990)

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can provide.

Hope you're having a great holiday season!!

Regards,
Debbie
Deborah Guelzow, MSLS
Sr. Librarian; Acquisitions, Interlibrary Loan, Reference, & SSMT Dept.
NASA/Kennedy Space Center Library
M/C LIBRARY-A
M6-399, rm. 1317
KSC FL 32899
321-867-1563 (v)
321-867-4534 (f)
KSC Library Web Page: http://ksclibrary.ksc.nasa.gov/
Click Here to request KIAC Services <https://go.nasa.gov/2oCBb08>
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."-Dr. Seuss
[AFDS-sm]
ASRC Federal | www.asrcfederal.com<http://www.asrcfederal.com/> |Customer-Focused. Operationally Excellent