GAO Library Services has paid internship positions posted on USAJobs.  The announcements will remain open until 1/3/2019.

GS 7-9 https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518365000

GS-4 https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/518365100

The U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) is an independent, nonpartisan agency that works for Congress. We accomplish our mission by providing objective and reliable information and analysis to the Congress, to federal agencies, and to the public, and recommending improvements, when appropriate, on a wide variety of issues to make government work better.

Applied Research and Methods (ARM) Library Services: Assist with basic duties for library services that include conducting reference and research, acquiring information resources for GAO, organizing and making information resources accessible, creating subject guides on topics such as accounting and finance, economics, education, healthcare, national defense, natural resources, public policy, transportation, telecommunications.

All the best,

Meg

Meg Tulloch

Director of Library Services