From: Center for the Book state centers communication <LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV> on behalf of Julianna Robbins (CalBook) <jrobbins@CALBOOK.ORG>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 4:28 PM
To: LOCCFB@LISTSERV.LOC.GOV
Subject: Confirmation for LOC State Literacy Award Nom?

External Email Warning:  This email originated from outside the Broward County email system. Do not reply, click links, or open attachments unless you recognize the sender’s email address (not just the name) as legitimate and know the content is safe.  Report any suspicious emails to ETSSecurity@broward.org.

Did anyone else submit a nomination for the state literacy award (due tomorrow). I’m waiting on a confirmation but have yet to see one and I want to be sure we don’t miss the deadline.

Reply to me or via the list.

Best,

Julianna Robbins
Program Manager
California Center for the Book
Facebook & Instagram: @CaliforniaCenterfortheBook
Mobile: 562-277-8168

California Center for the Book is a program of the California Library Association, supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.

Under Florida law, most e-mail messages to or from Broward County employees or officials are public records, available to any person upon request, absent an exemption. Therefore, any e-mail message to or from the County, inclusive of e-mail addresses contained therein, may be subject to public disclosure.