Hello List Members,

Please excuse cross postings!

After a few technical difficulties, the second issue of the PCC newsletter
called the PCC Comm Channel is posted and may be accessed here:

http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/communication/v1n2.pdf

In addition, a corrected version of the first issue is also available:

http://www.loc.gov/aba/pcc/communication/v1n1.pdf

Feel free to share these links with people in your department or
institution that may be interested in the activities of the PCC.  Thank you
to everyone who responded to our requests for information!  We welcome any
and all feedback on this issue.  Look for links in the newsletter to send
us your thoughts.

The next issue is scheduled for the end of February.  If you have any
Transitions items or other things you would like to see in the newsletter,
please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Your PCC Communication Board:

Michelle Hahn

Indiana University