The "expanded" relationship designators in RDA apply to work/work and
expression/expression relationships. The relationship of the work to its
expression(s) is a "primary" relationship, and does not get explicitly
specified. It's implicit in the way the expression AAP is built on the
basis of the work AAP.

Stephen

Stephen Hearn, Metadata Strategist
University of Minnesota