Hello to all,

I am doing my best to create authorities for undifferentiated records and Ambrus, Attila (no2001066198) is on my list. However on the nar no2001066198 the 667 note is gone but still has the brackets normally associated with an undifferentiated record and appears to still be coded as AACR 2 . I believe the whole record is meant to be the same person based off the English and Hungarian Wikipedia articles about this individual. Is it safe to assume that this nar is still considered an undifferentiated record and a new record should be created? I am happy to do so but I hadn't seen a record appear with elements missing before and wanted to get everyone else's opinion.

Kristin Anderson
Technical Services Acquisitions Librarian
Paul Sawyier Public Library
319 Wapping St.
Frankfort, KY 40601
502-352-2665 ext. 203