Looking at the superseded versions of the Ambrus, Attila authority in OCLC
(Authority menu-> Show menu->LC Superseded Versions), it's clear that it
was undifferentiated in the past, representing both the Whiskey Robber
Ambrus and the editor Ambrus. The latter was established separately as
"Ambrus, Attila, 1965-" by the British Library in June. It's possible that
the record was reported then to LC to have a replacement authority for the
Whiskey Robber created so that the undifferentiated authority can be
deleted, and LC just hasn't gotten to it yet. Or that last step may have
been missed, in which case creating a separate authority for the last
identity and reporting the undifferentiated authority for deletion would be
good to do.

There is a Wikipedia article about him
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attila_Ambrus> which gives a birth date, so
the name could be established as "Ambrus, Attila, 1967-" with additional
attribute data.

Stephen

--
Stephen Hearn, Metadata Strategist