Looking at the superseded versions of the Ambrus, Attila authority in OCLC (Authority menu-> Show menu->LC Superseded Versions), it's clear that it was undifferentiated in the past, representing both the Whiskey Robber Ambrus and the editor Ambrus. The latter was established separately as "Ambrus, Attila, 1965-" by the British Library in June. It's possible that the record was reported then to LC to have a replacement authority for the Whiskey Robber created so that the undifferentiated authority can be deleted, and LC just hasn't gotten to it yet. Or that last step may have been missed, in which case creating a separate authority for the last identity and reporting the undifferentiated authority for deletion would be good to do.

There is a Wikipedia article about him which gives a birth date, so the name could be established as "Ambrus, Attila, 1967-" with additional attribute data.

Stephen