Dear Ben,

Try 3.0 or 3.5 spherical. When transferring, watch the pitch carefully as
Columbias of this vintage often change speed from outside to inside and
from side to side. Best to plot the pitch changes after preliminary
audition of all sides, using a piano or electronic keyboard, or at least a
pitch pipe.

Ciao,

DDR

--