From: Patent Tactics, George Brock-Nannestad

Hello,

Proquest (which was once University Microfilms) performs an invaluable service
by making many dissertations available -- for payment, obviously. Imagine
having to travel to a faraway university, to find the dissertation in the
library and to make photocopies - something you also have to pay for. Proquest
is a bargain, and the only reason I have not bought more pdf-files from them is
that their search function is lousy. Hence I find the expression "not full
access" out of place. Collecting information is adding value, and somebody has
to pay.

As a comment to the present search: there seems to be very much available on
the web about the singer when she was a Miss -- what you must be looking for is
when she had married, i.e. post-1901.

Best wishes,

George