From: 6295LARGE
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 5:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] VICTROLAC 78s.

Greetings everyone.

A few months back, I asked about a Victrolac set of 78s (Stokowski
conducting the Gurre Lieder) which I was having trouble transferring.  I
got some great suggestions but they were lost when my computer crashed.

I was having trouble transferring them.  No matter which stylus or speed I
tried, the stylus would jump ahead.  The records are immaculate and I am
puzzled.

Please suggest anything and everything you can think of.

Regards,
Ben Roth