Randy,  I'm not sure which is the correct speed.

I converted your file to the equivalent of a 33 1/3 playback and it sounded
like it could have been the correct original speed also.

The difference between 33 1/3 RPM and 32 RPM is less than 4% or less than
one musical semitone.  Often, especially with speech, it's not easy to
accurately judge what is the correct speed to that degree of accuracy,
especially if we're not familiar with how those voices  sounded in real
life.

Here in Australia we used to have the PAL analog system of television. It
mean that feature movies watched on tv all were played 4% fast. Often this
wasnt noticed. But sometimes in the movie a well known musical recording was
played (say The Beatles or Presley) and I could usually tell that it was
playing too fast. But once the film reverted to dialogue it was hard to tell
if it was off speed.

If at all possible it's best to find an objective reference in the disc
itself. We use the likely musical pitch of the instruments played, and any
residual mains hum  recorded on the disc.

Tim Gillett

Perth,
Western Australia