Hi Richard:

As far as I can tell, source files that became corrupt were still in the
Wavelab cue for batch rendering to CD resolution files when my system
locked up. I have no explanation as to what happened. I'm beginning to
wonder if the drive that the master files sit on, is starting to become
suss. I'll run some tests when I have the time to check it.

Best Regards,

John Schroth

MTS

--