-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Feustle, Maristella
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2019 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] looking for discographies on 3 subjects

Greetings, and Happy New Year! I checked the ARSCList archive, so I'm
reasonably sure I'm not duplicating a prior question; I'm trying to confirm
or rule out whether discographies exist for the Standard Program Library and
for the Camel Caravan radio series. In addition, does an updated version of
Garrod and Korst's 1986 discography of Vaughn Monroe exist?

Many thanks for your assistance on any or all of the above!
Maristella