I believe your best bet is with the Bowling Green State University.

Their Archive of Popular Music got its start back in the late 60s.
https://www.bgsu.edu/library/music.htmlTRO, inc. in the late 60s and 70s
were involved with publishing lots of folk music...Pete Seeger, Hudie
Leadbetter, et al. As their Information Manager, I'm not aware we had
interview tapes, but quite a lot of LPs and song sheets.
http://www.troessexmusic.com/territory