From: Jeff Willens
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 5:31 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIST] Dictabelt stylus

I’ve been trying to research the ideal stylus size and shape for playing
back Dictabelts (specifically blue 1960s belts. I assume there is no
material difference between the red and blue belts). I can’t find anything.

I don’t want a combination that’s so heavy or sharp that the embossed groove
is damaged. Any guesses?

TIA

Jeff Willens