Alf Knudsen was the director of the Norwegian Male Chorus in Seattle.  Terje Leiren is a professor at Pacific Lutheran University.
Terje may have some insight into whether there were recordings.

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Suzanne Wint
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 2:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Help finding a recording of Aagot Lunde--if it even exists

Richard -

Also mention of one of her performances in this dissertation. I don't have full access, but it might give details of a recording, or have a discography or something.

Dissertation
The Norwegian male chorus movement in America: A study <https://stolaf-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/fulldisplay?docid=TN_proquest303739249&context=PC&vid=01BRC_SOC&lang=en_US&search_scope=Everything&adaptor=primo_central_multiple_fe&tab=default_tab&query=any,contains,aagot%20lunde&sortby=rank&facet=rtype,include,dissertations&offset=0>
Knudsen, Alf Leiren, Terje I. (advisor)
ProQuest Dissertations Publishing 1989
ProQuest Dissertations and Theses
"singing of Grieg's Landk.i enn i no with Sven Wolf as the soloist, John R.
Ortegren, conductor, and Aagot Lunde singing Ole Bu 1 1 ' s Sater..i en tens"