David Breneman

Von: "Mickey Clark" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello-The closest think I have seen to the Dictabelt is the pre-grooved
Victor blanks and filmophone - those both used something I seem to remember
as a "spade"shaped stylus - quite a few years since I have had one of these
so I might have the wrong name for it - Mickey

From: Jeff Willens

I’ve been trying to research the ideal stylus size and shape for playing
back Dictabelts (specifically blue 1960s belts. I assume there is no
material difference between the red and blue belts). I can’t find anything.

I don’t want a combination that’s so heavy or sharp that the embossed groove
is damaged. Any guesses?