Were you at ARSC Conference in New Orleans in May 2010? If so, I think you might enjoy this:

Yesterday I spent time loading up my videos of the ARSC Conference in New Orleans in May 2010  in New Orleans on Youtube so I could watch on my large 49"inch TV. This way I know where to find it. I did not edit it but I think it turned out pretty good.This does not include my still photos. That will be next.

Anyway, since some  were there I thought it would bring back memories of  9 years ago. (I have plenty of stills too but I haven't made the video of them yet).
There is LOTS live music here too which is why it runs over 35 minutes. But - honestly, I think I did a pretty good job.

It's an UNLISTED Youtube for now so you need this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myziNqCMTLU&index=4&list=PLCLFVqWvury6oXCzZsE8yUjWOC6LgOrbq
Even if you weren't in NOLA, I think you'll enjoy it - if only for the music parts.
Steve Ramm