Cecilia, Thanks for catching that!  I don’t think we will still be in Seattle in February.  I will correct that and send the message again.  Everybody please note – January 27.
Sally McCallum

From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Cecilia Preston
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 11:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBFRAME] Agenda for the Library of Congress BIBFRAME Update Forum

February 27?
Cecilia Preston

On Jan 18, 2019, at 18:12, McCallum, Sally <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Library of Congress BIBFRAME Update
Sunday, February 27, 2019;  9:30-10:30 (Note new time!)
Hyatt Regency Seattle, Elwha (Jr. Ballroom West)

The BIBFRAME Update will highlight expansion activities. Expanding the Library of Congress Pilot 2 during the next year requires that BIBFRAME descriptions be convertible to MARC and the BIBFRAME system be more efficient.  Philip Schreur will describe the exciting expansion that Stanford is leading under a Mellon grant.  European activity and the European BIBFRAME Workshop will be the focus for Reinhold Heuvelmann from the Deutsche Bibliothek.  And OCLC will provide an update on their BIBFRAME explorations.

Join us on Sunday morning!
Introduction
Beacher Wiggins, Library of Congress
Library of Congress BIBFRAME Pilot expansion
     BIBFRAME to MARC
Sally McCallum, Library of Congress
     System adjustments
Kevin Ford, Library of Congress
New Linked Data for Production Project (LD4P2)
              Philip Schreur, Stanford University
European BIBFRAME Workshop
              Reinhold Heuvelmann, Deutsche Bibliothek
OCLC research with BIBFRAME
              Nathan Putnam, OCLC