Hi all - please note that the deadline for proposals has been extended to January 22, so you still have time to get your contribution in.

Best regards,
Knut

From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Knut Anton Bøckman
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 11:18 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BIBFRAME] ELAG 2019 in Berlin - Call for proposals

Make yourself heard by doing a presentation at ELAG 2019 !

ELAG is Europe's premier conference on the application of information technology in libraries and documentation centres. For over thirty years, the ELAG (European Library Automation Group) Conference has provided library and IT professionals with the opportunity to discuss new technologies, to review on-going developments and to exchange best practices. Our 2019 conference will take place in Berlin May 7-10. Conference web site is at : https://www.elag2019.de/ - your contribution can be part of the programme.

Over the last years we were used to set a theme for the conference. This year we have chosen not to do that and leave it all up to your own imagination, experience and knowledge to come up with things you would like to explain to your colleagues involved in Information technologies in libraries. This could include experience working with linked data, and with BIBFRAME, which is why this call is posted to this list (no apologies).

We invite you to submit your proposal for a presentation, workshop, or bootcamp by January 8, 2019 - read more at https://elag.org/

[cid:[log in to unmask]](Drawing by Patrick Hochstenbach)

Knut Anton Bøckman
Special Advisor

Copenhagen University Library | Library Systems

+45 9132 4744 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Det Kgl. Bibliotek
Royal Danish Library

Søren Kierkegaards Plads 1