Thanks, Ruth!

From: Encoded Archival Standards List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Ruth Kitchin Tillman
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:42 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Readings for intro to EAD class sessions?

I don't know whether it would fit with what you're approaching, but I recently published an article on EAD and linked data -- both EAD3 and going back to EAD 2002. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15332748.2017.1400725

There's also a copy available in the Penn State IR although I've been wanting to redo how I did page numbers, so ping me and I'll get on that if you need to use it.