Michele,

You’re as good as anyone to offer a fresh spin on the subject, perhaps a survey contextualizing the existing literature or even better an update on the current state of practice.   Has EAD been the endpoint or has it always been something that consolidated a body of widely divergent practices as the first step toward something more and different?

Michael Fox

Sent from my iPhone