From: Discussion List for issues related to cataloging & metadata education & training <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Bothmann, Bobby
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 11:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [eduCAT] Library Education Assembly question

Thanks Allyson for this! I have not heard of this group, but I found their page: http://www.ala.org/aboutala/mcoms/assemblies/ala-lea
I will add this to my list of things to try to attend.

Bobby

´╗┐On 21.01.19, 16:19, "Discussion List for issues related to cataloging & metadata education & training on behalf of Allyson Carlyle" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Hi,
    I found the info below in the ALA scheduler for Midwinter. Does anyone know what this is? Is there an agenda?
    Thanks,
    Allyson Carlyle
    Emeritus Associate Professor
    UW iSchool

    Library Education Assembly
    Friday, January 25
    10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
    Location: Washington State Convention Center, Room 211
    Meeting of ALA's Library Education Assembly.

    ALA Unit/Subunit: ODLOS
    Meeting Type: Assembly