Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - ARSCLIST Archives

They are made and sold by esoteric sound in In Chicago, IL

https://www.esotericsound.com/turntableA.htm

We have the Rek-O-Kut Trovatore here in our archives. It works
reasonably well. I wish the arm had an easier VTA adjust though.

Erik Dix
Notre Dame Archives