Hello Dan,

I think we should use a URI in quotes (i.e. as string) when talking
about itself and not about the thing it identifies:
<http://worldcat.org/entity/work/id/638612> is a bf:Work while
'http://worldcat.org/entity/work/id/638612' is an identifier/URI.

It is similar when we are talking about words (metalanguage) instead of
just using them: 'long' has four letters.

Regqarding the example case, this would mean to just record the URI as
if it was a non-URI identifier:

@prefix bf: <http://id.loc.gov/ontologies/bibframe/> .

<http://example.org/2335409#Work> a bf:Text, bf:Work ;
    bf:identifiedBy [ a bf:Identifier ;