doi: and isbn: are both URN schemes, as far as I know.

For example

"urn:isbn:0-486-27557-4 "^^xsd:anyURI
On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 at 16.52, Tim Thompson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks, Jeff--I was just about to point to the Wikidata approach as well. Isolating the uniquely identifying component from the IRI allows for greater flexibility and supports persistence: a formatter URL can be supplied (and potentially changed when needed) to dereference the identifier as an IRI and potentially include that in serialized output [1].

Tim

[1] https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Property:P244#P1921

--
Tim A. Thompson